At Otto’s Parking Marking we understand that in order to grow and be a successful company, it is essential to have dedicated and passionate employees. Thankfully, we have been blessed with an amazing group of individuals and we’d like you to meet them. That’s why we’re introducing a new blog series this year where you can meet our team!
This week we’d like to introduce you to our 2014 Office Employee of the Year, Rachael Briggs.
1. Title: Scheduling Manager
2. How long have you been with Otto’s Parking Marking? 4 years as of 1/15/2015
3. What are your primary job responsibilities? Scheduling striping, sign and bumper work; working with our operations team; and staying in touch with customers throughout their project.
4. What do you like best about working at Otto’s Parking Marking? I like being around my co-workers and enjoy meeting new people and speaking to many customers over the phone. I enjoy the challenge of getting our work scheduled and completed during our busy season.
5. What was the last movie you went to see? The last movie I went to see was Gone Girl; which I really enjoyed. I like movies with drama and suspense, so this was the perfect movie for me. The movie keeps you coming up with theories on what is going on; kept me thinking for sure.
6. What is your favorite season of the year and why? I love summer because I love going out for walks, bike rides, and taking my kids to the park; and we definitely love swimming. I enjoy working in the yard and the beautiful plants and flowers that we get to see in the summer time.
7. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what song would play during the opening credits? “Good People” by Jack Johnson. I really love Jack Johnson’s music and this song helps show we need more good in our world…more love, compassion, and more of us lending a hand to someone in need.
8. Do you have any pets? My daughters have a fish named Eloise. That’s enough for us.
9. Which sports team(s) do you root for? Indianapolis Colts and Indiana Pacers. I’m from Indiana, so I have to stay loyal.
10. When you’re not working, what are you doing? Spending time with my family and working around our house, which I think will be in “renovation mode” for the next year or so.
Stay tuned for the next installment of “The Faces of Otto’s Parking Marking”. In the meantime, if you’d like information on any parking lot maintenance repair, please contact us or comment below.