For this installment of “The Faces of Otto’s Parking Marking”, we’d like to introduce you Tyler Auble, an essential member of our sales team.
1. Title: Estimator / Account Manager
2. How long have you been with Otto’s Parking Marking? I’ve been with Otto’s for 4 years.
3. What are your primary job responsibilities? Meeting with customers, surveying job sites, and putting together proposals.
4. What do you like best about working at Otto’s Parking Marking? I like working here because of the fun environment. Everyone pitches in to give a team effort and it’s a great place to be. I also enjoy being out in the field, meeting with all sorts of different people and learning about them and their business.
5. What is your favorite Hobby? Golfing. I enjoy getting out and playing whenever I can. I love it but I am far from the PGA tour.
6. What is your favorite season of the year and why? Fall. The weather is perfect to be outside. It also means that football season is in full swing.
7. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have a dog named Gracie. She is a Terrier Schnauzer mix. We also have a cat named Mickey. She is about the size of Garfield but with a black and white fur. We rescued both from the humane society.
8. Do you cook? What’s your favorite recipe? Yes. I love cooking and making new things. I many not be the best, but I do enjoy trying to re-create things off the food network. My favorite meal would have to be a steak and baked potato. That would rank at the top of my list in the “last meal” category.
9. Which sports team(s) do you root for? Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Hoosiers, and Indiana Pacers. I am a die hard Hoosier’s basketball fan.
10. When you’re not working, what are you doing? I enjoy hanging out with my family and friends, watching sports, being outdoors, and relaxing.
Stay tuned for the next installment of “The Faces of Otto’s Parking Marking”. In the meantime, if you’d like information on any parking lot maintenance repair, please contact us or comment below.